| Our house Christmas morning! |
| My Boys! The reason I pray for a Happy, Healthy and Family Filled NEW YEAR! |
Happy 2011!
I just got used to writing 2010 ... so here we go again :)
I was reading a blog this morning about resolutions ... it's something we always do but never seem to follow thru. Instead of making resolutions this year she said it was a prayer. To pray for what she wanted, to be a better Christian, by being a better wife, mother and friend to others. She also said if she lost 10 pounds along the way it would make her happy. So my prayer this year is to have a Happy, Healthy and Family Filled New Year. My boys are growing up so fast and time seems to be going faster and faster so I want to enjoy it. So what if I'm behind in laundry or I didn't mop my kitchen in over a week ... it will wait! Tomorrow, my baby turns "8" ... I found some pictures of the day I brought him home from the hospital and it seems so long ago. I want to enjoy every minute that I have with family and friends and not worry about the little things.
I hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy and Family Filled New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment